At Motivo Design Studio, it’s our job to help you achieve your dreams through innovative design. We work across residential and commercial projects and we pride ourselves on helping you make your dream property a reality.
We’d like to explain how you can get the home or office of your dreams through modern design. It’s a lot easier than you might think and the process can be inspiring and enjoyable.
Modern Design Basics: Working with 3D CAD Design
Thanks to 3D CAD design, architects and designers can deliver much better visualisations in building design for their clients. This type of design is very flexible and can be adapted to any house or office plan with ease. You can add features, remove fittings, change plans, or even redesign an entire building. From kitchen fittings to bathroom layouts and the basics of design, CAD technology can account for and visualise it all.
For those looking for a dream layout, 3D design is ideal. You don’t need to be a design expert. You just need to know what you want.
This is how it works:
- A basic template or custom design will be used as your floor plan(s)
- You’ll see the design in context with your interior and exterior layout
- 3D CAD software will let you see a full 3D view in different angles, including side-on and overhead
- Each design element can be changed as you wish and you can go into considerable detail in design choices
What You Can Do With 3D CAD as an Owner
This is the part where you create your dream home office the way you want. These are just a few examples of your options:
- Would you like a study, a den, or an entertainment room?
- Would you prefer a different exterior presentation to the basic design?
- Do you need a home office for your business?
- Would you like a games room?
- How about an entertainment area?
- What about a kid’s room or a nursery?
- Would you like a bigger kitchen design or bathroom design?
- How about a workshop in the garage?
- Is a smart home design right for you?
- Would you like a spacious, well-appointed office?
- How would you like all the above, custom built to your preferences?
There really is no limit. 3D CAD design can help you to visualise and achieve your perfect design and compare the different possibilities. Your dream home is just a few clicks away.